Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Our team of highly trained technicians know how to get to your home faster. We have a 1-4-8 protocol that gets us to you in a shorter amount of time. You want your home to be taken care of when there is a water damage emergency. The longer water sits on your home and your beloved items, the worse it becomes.
With our 1-4-8 rule, we get to you faster because we are local and prepared. We will treat the call at 1 a.m. the exact same as we would a call at 1 P.M. in the afternoon. Our customers are important to us any time of the day. That's why when it comes to our 1-4-8 rule, being a 24 hour company works in your favor.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (270) 894-4100
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2120 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Henderson, Webster, Union, McLean and Crittenden Counties arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.